TOP 3 training to progress in boxing?
Boxing is a complex sport, so there are many training methods, each with its advantages and disadvantages.
Among all this, I chose TOP 3 boxing training which will allow you to improve:
- Your boxing techniques
- Your combat endurance
- Your lightness in the ring
- The fluidity of your boxing sequences
Practicing your three workouts combined with a little weight will make you a very good boxer.
- Boxing with a shadow, ideal for improving your boxing technique
- The boxing bag, your ally to perfect boxing
- The gloves you need to progress in boxing
- Top 3 boxing training CVs
Boxing with a shadow, ideal for improving your boxing technique
Perfect training to progress in boxing at home.
It consists only of a vacuum box. Your goal in shadow boxing is to perfect your boxing techniques as best you can.
Work slowly on your favorite boxing exercises to make them as fluid and efficient as possible:
Here are some criteria to help you improve your boxing thanks to the shade:
- Work on typical sequences.
- Remember to be alert when you fight.
- The box is neat.
- Circle-shaped drive, example: 5 circles 2 minutes in shade.
- Mark the shadow area, for example: a more or less square area (no more than a ring).
- Just try to perfect your boxing techniques while you are in the shade.
The boxing bag, your ally to perfect boxing
For those who are lucky enough to have a boxing bag, it is an ideal tool to progress in boxing… This will allow you to :
- Improve your boxing sequences = work on your favorite sequences.
- Increase your endurance = Coating your boxing bag for several rounds at a constant rate will greatly increase your combat endurance.
- Develop your explosiveness = By boxing over short periods when your goal is to complete as many sequences as possible at maximum speed.
- Improve the accuracy of your typing = Stick a few small pieces of scotch tape on your bag and follow different sequences to target these pieces. Tip: place the pieces of scotch tape in strategic places: chin, plexus, liver, etc.
Like the shade, I would advise you to work in circles, for example: 5 2-minute laps in a bag. Where, in each turn, for example, you insert a specific subject; In the first round I work the precision of the blows, in the second I work the explosiveness, etc.
The gloves you need to progress in boxing
Boxing with as many gloves as possible will allow you to put into practice everything you have just learned in a specific situation. It is an essential training to progress in boxing…. With this exercise, you can improve and improve your boxing.
Here is a list of tips to help you make your gloves more productive and efficient:
- Often change training partners to get used to boxing.
- Do not hesitate to wear gloves while boxing smoothly to perfect your boxing techniques.
- Include themes in the parameters of the gloves, for example: boxer A works with his fists, boxer B with fists and legs.
- Make as many bets as possible with gloves, the more you box, the more you progress.
- Equip yourself with all the equipment you need to box: see PROTECTION AGAINST BOX .
- Enjoy boxing ! The love of boxing will allow you to progress much faster.
Top 3 boxing training CVs
- Boxing with ideal shadow to perfect boxing techniques and for home training.
- Boxing bag, a very effective tool for increasing your explosive strength, endurance and strike accuracy.
- Gloves, the most effective exercise for progressing in boxing.
As I told you in the introduction, its 3 training courses will allow you to progress effectively in boxing both technically and physically..
“The boxer is boxing ! “
Kyle, your MB coach